Saturday 20 August 2011

Shopping!!

Hye today to the people who reads my blog eventhough no one reads it I think...After I go back from my school, I thought that actually  I'm going home straight after school but, my mom took me somewhere....She took me to VM...With my scout uniform on... W.E.I.R.D ~~~ It's so hot at that time and I even think about to bukak posa(sori tak tau nk translate) walking through six hours(I think) from 12:30 until 6:20... ahh... so tired... My mom also took my 23 years old aunt with me and she brought her boyfriend!!!Also her boyfriend's adopted brother...Weird....
Well.....My mom bought me 3 brand new scarfs.And two new clothes (tak dicampur ngan yang ayah beli) isn't it fantastic??????

 Anyways, my aunts boyfriend I mean my aunt, bought me some chocolate~~ And her boyfriend gave me some ferrero roche(is it spelled righly?) chocolates too ahhhhh!!!
 Anyways(for the second time, ifeel really tired that when my mom brings me to the store that I didn't even notice..... It must be because o tired right???

No comments:

Post a Comment